Google Search

Thursday, April 16, 2020

REVIEW: Nature Republic Real Gel Tint in Pink

Today I will be reviewing one of the items I got from my South Korea - Nature Republic Real Gel Tint in Pink. I actually bought a couple of this product to give to my friends, and I kept one of the pink ones for myself to try out.


The packaging is very simple and straight to the point. You get the usual tube like packaging with the details written mostly in Korean. This shade is #02 which is pink. This has a very nice scent by the way which reminds me of candies lol.


Its somewhat watery in texture, but this is actually a gel tint. I swatched it on my arm and its not runny, which makes application easy.



I tried washing the stain with water and after a couple of scrubbing, the stain is still somewhat visible. Which is a bit weird as whenever I use this on my lips, I find that the tint doesn't last very long. I'm okay with that as I like to reapply this tint because of the smell and the taste haha.



Since I am using this as a cheek tint instead, here are swatches as to how it looks on my cheeks. Excuse my face lol. This is my bare cheeks.


Since I have oily skin, I have to apply the product 2-3 times and build it up to my desired color. Here it is blended, it isn't too obvious and my phone camera doesn't give it much justice. But I am happy with how it looks like as it gives me just the right amount of subtle pink stain on my cheeks for that natural glow.


I tend to stay away from those pink or striking pink shades as I feel like it doesn't suit my skin tone, but for this product, I like how it stains pink after a couple of hours.


UPDATE: Its been 3 hours since I swatched this on my arm. I've washed my arms a couple of times already with soap and water but look! The pink stain is still visible. Surprisingly, it lasts longer on my arms but when I apply this to my lips, the color doesn't stay on for a long time. I think that's because my lips are pigmented so the tint doesn't stay on for long. Oh well, I'm not bothered as I use this as a cheek tint anyways.


1 comment: