Google Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

April Haul - Make up!

Hi everyone! Its almost May 2020 already, can you believe it? Time flies by so fast, and with the quarantine going on, I didn't even realize we're almost halfway through the year! I've been staying at home for a month now, and I have missed out on a lot of things. Yeah, we're talking about food here - milk tea, samgyupsal and Korean barbecue T_T but that's fine. At least my online purchases are arriving!!

So 2 weeks ago, Club Clio Philippines had a 50% off sale at Lazada Philippines. I consider the brand as an expensive one, as opposed to its sister company Peripera (cos I'm broke all the time), but because of the sale I saw on Facebook, I decided to just check it out and see what's for sale.. and ended up with two things haha.

Clio Pro Tinted Veil Blusher 002 Watch Out - ₱650.00 (₱325.00 after sale)
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 007 Heart Grapefruit - ₱450.00 (₱225.00 after sale)

To give you an idea of my purchases, here's a screenshot from my order. I only paid Php 547.00 for 2 items already! I was so excited, specially with the blush on as this is my first Club Clio item (I have loads of Peripera items already).


I placed the order on April 17 and it was delivered on the 27th of April. Considering the quarantine, I wasn't even expecting for my orders to push through. So now I'm going to show you the 2 items that I got from the sale.

I've always been a fan of the Peripera Inks, and this shade is something that has been in my wish list for a while so when I saw it on sale, I instantly added it to my cart. Its part of the Ink Airy Velvet series and its shade #07.


This blush was actually an impulse buy. I wasn't planning on getting any blush on as I still have my Apieu blush, plus an unopened 4U2 blush on. But the sale price was so enticing I ended up adding this to my cart as well. No regrets though as the blush is so pretty!


Here are more photos of the items, but I will be posting a separate review for each item as soon as I get the chance to test them out. Its a bummer that I can't go to work now due to Corona Virus, so I can't use them yet. But hopefully things will be better soon so we can all go back to what we were doing prior to the quarantine - with extra extra care and precaution of course!






Huge thank you to Lazada and Club Clio for this sale. I hope they'll have another one soon so I can buy the eye-shadow palette, and a couple other Peripera Tints that I have been eyeing for a while :)

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome =) Oh yes absolutely.
    Thanks a lot.

    Nice haul =) The Blusher looks interesting.
    I follow you now on GFC. Do you follow me on GFC too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, I'm following you as well. Looking forward to more post from your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear nice post <3
    I also have a new post. If you want a check, I'd be glad. Kisses xoxo

    https://salyaves.blogspot.com/2020/05/2-may-2020.html

    ReplyDelete