Google Search

Friday, May 22, 2020

May Purchases Part 2

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing good despite the pandemic that we're all experiencing. I haven't posted any reviews for a while apart from my purchases, which is what I'm going to be posting today as well. We've been quarantined for almost 2 months now, and even though the rules have been less strict since yesterday, it still is hard to go out and I still can't go back to working. I thought this would work out in my favor as I've been focusing more on skin care and haven't been using make ups at all as I'm just at home, but unfortunately I currently have a lot of acne on my cheeks, jawline and even my forehead! I'm not sure what exactly happened but I'm still trying to find a cure to thus dilemma. Anyways I've been using the products I purchased last time on a daily basis for 2 weeks now, and although I am not sure if it worked or if it made it worse, but I'll continue using it until next month and post a review by then to see how it goes.

Anyways, since the rules have been less strict and the mall has opened, I was finally able to go to Watsons for the first time in 2 months! I have been practicing social distancing and wore my masks and washed when I arrived at home so I hope it should be all good. I don't plan to go out again anyways unless its really urgent. I have been doing some reading online while on quarantine so when I got the chance to go to Watsons again, I knew what things to buy. Here are some of the things I have recently purchased.

Hada Labo Hydra & Whitening Face Wash - Php 295.00 (Watsons) | Dr. Sensitive Acne Clearing Pads - Php 49.00 (Watsons) | Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum - Php 605.00 (Shopee)

This is my first time to try Hada Labo's facial wash and I am so excited. Its a bit pricey compared to my usual facial wash (Cathy Doll) but it is understandable as this is a brand from Japan. I have other products from the brand which I got from Japan last year and they were really cheap, so I am really hoping this pandemic will end so that I can travel again. The acne clearing pads from Dr. Sensitive is something new to me, as I've been meaning to try clearing pads online but I am unsure if it is worth it. When I saw this product, I instantly purchased it just to try it out and see its worth it. I have started using it yesterday so I will probably post a review by next month.


Now this lip tint was in impulse purchase online when Club Clio had another sale on Lazada! I mean, who can resist 50% off right? Plus, I really love their velvet tints so I am so excited when I can finally use them again. Also, they are having another sale right now but I am not going to let myself be tempted again :3 Good thing the items I got from them will expire by 2022 so I still have plenty of time to use them, but for now I am keeping them safe in my fridge.

Peripera Ink Velvet Tint #04 - Php 225.00 (Lazada)

This product is very popular right now and some even called it Jun Ji Hyun serum as it is said to be her holy grail! So here I am joining the bandwagon too haha. Actually I've seen this product years back, when it still was called Natural Pacific, together with its old packaging. At that time it was still expensive for me so I couldn't really get my hands on it, but now that it was on sale, I finally purchased one. I've been using this in the evening for a few days already, together with my The Ordinary Glycolic Toner, so hopefully it will work for me. I'll be doing a review maybe next month to give time for the results to show, if there's any.

Nacific Fresh Herb Origin Serum - Php 605.00 (Shopee)

The seller from Shopee was kind enough to include a freebie - Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream. I'm not sure what this is for but I haven't used it as well.


And that's it! I am really hoping for the best for my skin after this quarantine ends as I have been strictly following a routine with my The Ordinary products and have recently started using the Nacific Serum. I've been taking pictures of my breakouts for comparison and I will be uploading it on my blog probably next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment