Google Search

Friday, May 8, 2020

May Purchases - Skincare Products

And just like that, its May already! We are still under community quarantine, but at least some things are still available, like online shopping ^_^ . Today I'll be sharing the first package I received for this month - skin care products. I was actually thinking that since we can't go out and if we can, we still have to wear mask, make up wouldn't be practical so why not invest in skin care instead right? 

I bought 4 items online from Shopee PH. Its from a seller of Korean Products. To be honest, I have a few sellers whom I purchase from, but this particular seller sold them for a cheaper price, plus the reviews were also great so I decided to buy from them. Seller was also kind to include a sample freebie :)

L-R: Apieu Nonco Tea Tree Spot Patch, CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution, The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Freebie: Etude House Baking Poder Pore Cleansing Foam Sachet

I've tried The Ordinary products before, specifically the Niacinamide one. I purchased 5-6 products from them 3 years ago, and I can't recall what exactly happened. But I do know I wasn't able to finish all bottles which was such a waste. I've been seeing a lot of reviews online again about how effective they are, specially the retinoid and peeling solution (which I also purchased years back), so I wanted to try them again and this time make sure to commit to use them properly and continuously.


I only got 2 products this time as I don't want to overwhelm myself with a lot of items at a time. I'm not really familiar with layering of skin care products, so for now I am trying to follow a routine wherein I use the Niacinamide in the morning and the Toning Solution at night. I try not to layer anything else after using them as I wanted to see if it works or if its going to give me any breakouts, so I'm trying to hold back on my other products for now aside from my usual cleanser, peeling gel (a few times in a week) and my acne lotion.

The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution 240 mL - $11 (Deciem) | Php 720.00 (Shopee)

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 30 mL - $7 (Deciem) | Php 510.00 (Shopee)

I also included some Acne Patches, just in case we get to go out in the real world. I purchased about 5 boxes of pimple patch last December in Seoul but I've already almost used them up so I bought some extra in case. The patches were really sticky and nice and cheap too! Once things are better and we are now allowed to travel, I will definitely buy a lot of those patches.

Apieu Nonco Tea Tree Spot Patch - Php 25.00 (Shopee)
CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch - Php 130.00 (Shopee)


So that's it for now. I'm still on my 5th day of using the bottles I've purchased and so far I haven't had any major break outs apart from what I already have T_T. I am really hoping that these items will do wonders for me as they're a bit pricey, otherwise I might have to resort to different products again.

No comments:

Post a Comment