Google Search

Sunday, August 1, 2021

By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advance Serum and Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream

Hi everyone. I've been MIA for a couple of months now as I've been busy with a few things. Although I have been staying just at home due to covid, sometimes I find it hard to write down and post reviews on my blog as the covid situation in our country is taking its toll on me.

Anyways today I will be talking about two products which I have been using for the past couple of weeks. These are from the brand called By Wishtrend. This brand isn't new to me as I was able to try out the highly coveted Vitamin C serum years back. It was still the old formulation and packaging, but now a lot of things have changed and the product itself has been improved so I am really excited to test them out.

Wishtrend was kind enough to send me two products from their shop, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advance Serum and the By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream. I will be giving my thoughts and first impression on these products, but I'll be posting an in depth review soon on my blog as well.


This product by Wishtrend was the hype years back! I remember when it was still the old packaging and formulation and it was 20% Vitamin C at that time, but it really did wonders for my acne and acne spots. Now with the formulation which contains 21.5% Vitamin C, this product is even better than before.


The serum was kept in a fridge to avoid oxidation, and as you can see the serum is light in color, as opposed to a brownish color which indicates it has oxidized already and shouldn't be used for safety purposes.


Upon application, it looks like it is watery so you have to apply it quickly for your skin to absorb it properly. I've seen most people apply it to their face in a patting style and that's what I do too. It does tend to be a bit sticky but it goes away after a while so it really isn't a problem. Also, I think Vitamin C generally has that faint distinct smell like medicine but that isn't a problem for me as well. Overall, Vitamin C Serum is one of my holy grail face product and Wishtrend doesn't disappoint with their Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum.



Generally, I tend to avoid creams because I find them heavy for my already very oily skin. I lean more on water base creams so that it wouldn't clog my pores but this Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream from Wishtrend was a breath of fresh air for my face!

The cream is white in color, and I used it only at night before going to bed and as the last step of my night time routine. I love how it makes my skin so soft and smooth, and the slight scent is also not to overbearing.


It's very easy to apply as it easily glides on the skin. It also dries quickly which means absorption is very good. I no longer use any moisturizer or sleeping mask at night because I find that this cream is enough for me already. It does help with my acne scars but I'll post more about my experiences with this cream in a separate post.


And that's it for my first impressions about these two products from Wishtrend. You can check out these products from their website, plus enjoy a 10% OFF Discount with the code: AUG10OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment