Google Search

Sunday, October 31, 2021

REVIEW: Dr. Sensitive Pore Purifying and Sebum Control Pink Clay Mask

Today we will be talking about a new brand that I came across last year when I was browsing through Watsons. I am not familiar with the brand, but there were great reviews about some of their products so I went ahead and picked up this Pore Purifying and Sebum Control Pink Clay Mask from a brand called Dr. Sensitive. I didn't know what to expect, but I just really wanted a clay mask that's easy to use and apply unlike the bentonite clay mask.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
  • A deep cleansing mask that helps control excess oil production
  • Nourishing formula helps purify and detoxify your complexion; draws out pore-clogging dirt, excess sebum, and other impurities that leave skin dull and rough
  • Brightens skin tone for a look that’s fresh, clear, and shine-free
  • Perfect for all skin types
The packaging is really very pretty, hygienic and handy. You get 15g of product in every pack but a little goas a long way, depends on how thick you like the mask to be. I think I've used this 2-3 times already but I still have a lot of product left. The mask itself is pale pink in color, and has a faint scent which I totally love. It is creamy, making it easy to apply all over your face.

Cream consistency

HOW TO USE:
  1. Apply a generous amount on face.
  2. Avoid the eye area.
  3. Leave on until dry before washing off with water.
  4. Apply your daily skin care after.
  5. For best results, use 2 to 3 times a week.

Half Face vs Full Face Mask Application

This face mask is really very easy to apply, albeit it can be a bit messy but not as messy as charcoal masks. What I love about this product is that its very soft and when applied to your skin, it doesn't dry you out. The consistency somewhat reminds me of one of my sunblock creams, or night creams in general.

Now here's a closer look at the mask upon application. It is somewhat dry, but as you can see it doesnt crack nor leave your skin dry. I would say it is somewhat moisturizing. Now the packaging doesn't really say anything about how long you should leave it on, and since it doesnt dry, you just have to wash it off whenever you want to. I leave it for 5 to 10 minutes before washing it off with water.


After washing it off, my skin felt clean. It wasn't drying as well. Another thing I've noted was that I woke up the next day and my face wasn't that oily so I guess the sebum control did work but it wasn't a permanent thing though. Overall, I will continue using this mask because I really like it, plus its super affordable and readily available at any Watsons store.

No comments:

Post a Comment