Google Search

Friday, October 1, 2021

REVIEW: Megan Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips with Volcanic Ash Extract

It's time to post another product review, and today we will be talking about the Megan Deep cleansing Nose Pore Strips with Volcanic Ash Extract. I think their nose pore strips have 3 or 4 variants and this isn't really my favorite but I wanted to try it because of the volcanic ash extract which they say is good for the pores.

The packaging is pretty cute and easy to open. You get 4 pcs of nose strips per pack and it's readily available in most grocery, department stores and 711 too.

I am a fan of the Megan brand and the manufacturer Lifestrong. I have a couple of their products and they are really good but affordable. This is another product from them that I always repurchase, and so I will be posting my review about this particular product. It's a nose pore strip, which I think is just an easier version to use compared to their peel off mask. But the latter can be used on the whole face while this is specifically for the nose area.




Directions on how to use is pretty simple and straightforward. You just have to make sure you have a clean nose area and it should be slightly moist so that the nose strip will stick. Then you have to wait for it to dey and then peel it off.

This is what the nose strip look like upon opening the packaging. It looks like batman logo lol. On one side is the rough part which is the outer part, while the shiny side is the adhesive which you will stick to your nose.

Now you have to make sure that the surface of your nose is slightly wet to ensure that the adhesives on the back of the nose strip will stick to your nose. Since I have oily skin, I usually wash my face first before using this so that it will stick properly. Also since this is the variant with charcoal extract, you might want to be careful in pressing and applying the nose strip, unless you want black stains on your face like me haha. But don't worry the stain is easily washable.

And now its time for the waiting game. Packaging says wait for 10-15 mins, which most of the time I don't really follow. Whenever I feel that the strip has dried already, or if I remember I actually have this on my nose, I then proceed to removing the nose strip. 

I'll show the nose strip after removing it but it can be gross so be warned. To be honest I wasn't really expecting this to remove a lot of whiteheads because I know it won't haha. As you can see, the white spots on the strips are either whiteheads, dead skin or adhesive that has dried. Up close I can count how many whiteheads where removed because there's just a few of them.




To summarize, here's what I like and don't like about this Megan Nose Pore Strip with Volcanic Ash Extract.

WHAT I LIKE:
  • Easy to use
  • Handy
  • Easy application (anytime, anywhere)
  • Cheap
WHAT I DONT LIKE:
  • Slightly messy to apply
  • Not as good as the Megan Peel Off Mask in removing blackheads/whiteheads
  • Only 4 pcs per pack
Overall, this is still a good buy specially if you're always on the go and can't be bothered with applying a nose mask and removing it after. I usually use this when I'm travelling because its handy and faster to use. But if I have the time, I still prefer the Megan Peel Off Mask because it is really effective in removing whiteheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment