Google Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

UP2STEP - Sandals, Heels, Boots and More!

Now that our country is slowly easing up in terms of work, education and tourism, it is just the right time for me to start organizing my work outfits which I have neglected for about 2 years because I was just at home. But now that we are starting to go back to work, I really need a few pieces in my closet as most of the things I owned no longer fits (blame it on quarantine lol). Anyways, I start in a new place so I want to have some new clothes and footwear, specifically casual and smart casual outfits. I recently came across UP2STEP - an online shop selling heels, sandals, boots, flats and more.


I've always been a sneaker kind of person, but I do enjoy some heels. Lately I've been into Stiletto Sandals https://up2step.com/pumps-heel/stiletto-heels/stiletto-sandals because they can be worn in the office as well as for date nights and party. It's very classy and is a must have for any girl's closet. UP2STEP has a very huge collection of stilettos and here are some of my favorites.





Another style that I'm currently in love with is clear heels https://up2step.com/pumps-heel/clear-heels. They are so chic and stylish, and can be worn during any occasions or during date nights.



If you're more of a wedge type of person and would love to hop on the clear sandals trend, then you can find them on https://up2step.com/pumps-heel/clear-heels/clear-wedge-heel . They have some of wedge type clear sandals like the one below.


These heels are so pretty, right? I'd definitely give them a go because they are so affordable, stylish and easy to pair with any outfit - be it for work, date night, party or casual occasions. If you'd like to see more styles and designs, please visit 
UP2STEP and start shopping for heels now!

No comments:

Post a Comment