Google Search

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

REVIEW: Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner

Here's another new product that I have tried from the Team Acney box, and I am so excited to share my first impressions and thoughts about the Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner. Is it going to replace my current toner? We will see :) But for now, allow me to share a quick review about this toner.

An extra calming toner soothes skin with Lotus flower extract and self-purifying features. It helps retain ideal moisture for balanced skin through 7 layers of hyaluronic acid and xylitol. Though rooted in mud, the lotus flower blooms gracefully due to its special ability to self-purify and cleanse. With 40% content of lotus flower extract, Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner purifies skin from fine dust and harmful pollutants with its self-purifying features. Its light weighted texture absorbs quickly into skin without stickiness. It is 100% vegan, hypoallergenic, toxin-free, cruelty-free and 100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.


INGREDIENTS
Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water(392,000ppm), Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Nelumbonucifera Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose, Allantoin, Juniperus Mexicana oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hyaluronate, Cynanchum Atratumextract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hyaluronate, C12-14 pareth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate



HOW IT WORKS
  • Lotus Flower Water(Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water(392,000ppm)) - Gently calms irritated skin and helps vitalize skin for a vibrant look.
  • Aquaxyl - Prevents moisture loss by building a firm and healthy moisture barrier.
  • 7 layer Hyaluronic Acid - A natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that fully hydrates and locks in moisture from inside out.
  • Cynanchum Atratumextract - Helps soothe and cool down the irritated skin with Anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Butylene Glycol / Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract - Highly rich in ingredients with Anti-bacterial properties, instantly calms and soothes acne-prone and agitated skin.
Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner is highly recommended for someone
  • Looking for light-weight but deeply hydrating toner
  • Looking for clean beauty skincare suitable for all skin types!
  • Stressed with skin troubles due to maskne after wearing a mask all day
  • Stressed with uneven skintone and dark spots
So if you are someone who suffers from dry/normal/combination/oily/sensitive skin, then you should give this toner a try. It is said to help with dryness, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and pores so it looks like a very promising product.

HOW TO USE
  • Use Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner after cleansing to promote calm skin.
  • Soak a cotton pad with the product and gently wipe outwards to remove excess dirt and impurities.
  • Apply it day and/or night.
Here's a photo of e applying the toner on the back of my hands. As you can see, the photo on the left looks dull and dry, while the photo on the right shows healthy, moisturized and better looking skin. It instantly leaves the skin looking hydrated and healthy, which is really what I need specially now that is is summer.


What I love about this toner is that it looks like its just plain water because of the texture and its transparent liquid look, however you know that it is full of ingredients good for the skin. It isn't sticky, unlike some toners that I've tried. It's also not drying and it doesn't sting like some alcohol based toners too. I love how moisturizing this toner is, and it is true to its claims of keeping the skin hydrated. As for the calming and purifying part, I have yet to see that as its only been a couple of days since I've used this toner. But I have noticed that I didn't get any breakouts using this product, even though it is a new product that I've applied on my skin. I had a couple of very small bumps on my cheeks a day before using this and I've noticed they were gone after two days of using this once a day.


So far, I a loving this toner and have stopped using my Klairs toner for the mean time as I wanted to see how this toner from Rovectin will fare on my acne prone skin. It has given me good results and I will continue using this for now to see if it will become another favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the Rovectin Clean Lotus Water Calming Toner. Great read!

    ReplyDelete