Google Search

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Boo Day

Happy Halloween! I hope you are all having a great time with your family today. Of course I wouldn't let this celebration pass by without doing a Halloween themed nail art. So here it goes ;) I hope you'll like it.

assorted nails =)


So I'll introduce you to each character. First on my thumb is dracula. Haha lol just focus on the hair and you'll know its him. I also added fangs and blood on his mouth so yeah, pretty much like him ;)


And then this? Maybe a ghost? Not Casper though because this one does not look friendly :p


Lol this one i dont have an idea but it resembles a vampire, so lets just call him Edward. But I forgot to add the sparkle effect :|


This is one of my favorite designs :) It might not be that obvious but its a mummy haha. I love how its eyes seem to pop out of my nails lol.


And lastly, this cute skull? Lol its supposed to be scary but idk why its smiling at me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment