Google Search

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Hair Care Haul and New Hair Color

Hi everyone! Today I'll be sharing my most recent purchases from Watsons which mainly focuses on hair care. I recently dyed my hair pink/red with pink highlights and its been a week, however I think the color is fading fast because of the hair products that I'm using. So today I went to Watsons and got myself some shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. I hope it works well for me so that the color can last for a bit longer as this hair was a bit expensive to have haha.

Here's a photo of my hair after the salon treatment, and a slow-mo video taken by the hair dresser. it looks really pretty here and I plan to add some purple shades to my hair maybe next month.

Pink with Pink Highlights


Going back to my purchases, here's a sneak peek of what I got. It was also a good time since Watsons was having a sale. I was hesitant at first to be out and about during a mall sale because of Covid but I made sure I was distancing myself from others, and I went home immediately after the purchase. 

The first one would be this bottle of Tresemme Color Radiance Shampoo. This was recommended by the hair dresser so I was glad to see it at Watsons. To be honest, I am a bit hesitant about this brand as I was able to buy a shampoo from them before and it gave me dandruff. It was a different variant though, not this one, so I really hope this works for me. I was torn between this and the one from Palmolive, but Tresemme was on Buy 1 Get 1 deal, and I'm cheap so..

Tresemme Color Radiance Shampoo 300mL

I was looking for a conditioner from Luxe Organix as I am loving their brand, however I couldn't find anything for color treated hair. I saw this one bottle from Pantene on my way to the cashier and since I've tried Pantene before and their 3 Minute Miracle variants are also good, I decided to go for this conditioner instead.


Now I know this isn't for the hair but I've been trying to lighten my skin a bit and when I saw that this was on sale, I immediately grabbed one big bottle of A Bonne Whitening Lotion. I've been using their salt spa (on and off because I'm lazy haha) and I really like how it makes the skin smooth after, so I have high hopes for this lotion. I'll post a review next month to see if it is worth it.

A Bonne Miracle Spa Milk Whitening Lotion 500 mL

And there you have it! It feels good to go and shop at Watsons again as I haven't been there for a while due to Covid and quarantine. I really wish things will go back to how it was before so that we can all enjoy our lives again :(

Keep safe everyone!

1 comment:

  1. How about something like "Revitalize Your Hair Naturally:3-1 with Hair Growth Supplement.
    Visit us now :sahaj naturals

    ReplyDelete