Google Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lazada 11.11 Haul from Mistine

Today my order from Lazada came! This was my only 11.11 order from Lazada and I feel so mature because usually I have a lot off orders during the 11.11 sale haha. Anyways, I bought 6 items from Mistine because they were on sale and the reviews look promising. Mistine is a famous brand from Thailand by the way, and recently became popular here in the Philippines because of Thai BL actors like Bright, Win, Tay and New. Yes, I am a fan and I watch BL, but I haven't purchased anything from the Idolo series yet.

So for now I'll show you what I got and reviews will be posted as soon as I am able to use the items. P.S. - some of the items are for my mom so the reviews and photos will be based on her experience.

First up is this MelaKlear Alpha Arbutin Anti-Melasma Concentrate Cream. My mom has been complaining about the dark spots on her face and she claims its melasma so I got this for her. Its a day and night cream that claims to effectively lighten dark spots specially melasma so I hope this works for her as I got two bottles.
Just like the concentrate cream above, this next item is for my mom too. Its from the same MelaKlear series and this one is the MelaKlear White Facial Foam. Basically its a facial wash that claims to brighten the skin with every wash, so we'll see if it does.
This next item is a blush on called Mistine Embrace Blush in shade #2. I still have a lot of blush on but this was on sale and the color looks so pretty, perfect for daily use so I got it. I'm not sure if its a cream blush or powder but it looks like a cream blush. I'll test it out tomorrow so that I can post a review of this item. I know its weird to wear makeup under your face mask as most of the time it transfers, so I will look for techniques on how to minimize make up transfers underneath a face mask.
This next item is also for me. Its the Mistine Dolly Big Eye Waterproof Mascara which was also on sale. To be honest, I've only ben using the mascara from Fashion21 because its really good so I have high hopes for this one. I'm a big fan of Thai products also and whenever I go to Thailand, I always have a ton of make-up purchased in BKK.
Next item on the list is the Mistine Ladycare Intimate Cleanser. I bought this because the price is too good for the size of the product which is 200mL. It doesn't have a lot of claims but the packaging is pretty and the flower detail is also very cute so I bought it.
Last item is the Mistine Easy Out Hair Remover Cream. This is the second hair remover cream I've purchased, the first one was from nature Republic which was very amazing so when I saw this, I did not hesitate to purchase it. Sometimes I am too lazy to shave so if I have the luxury of time, this is really handy. The reviews on Lazada are also good so I am hoping it works well for me too.
And there you have it! My 11.11 Lazada Haul from Mistine. I am trying to save up so I hope the next Lazada sale won't tempt me but who knows? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment