Google Search

Monday, February 1, 2021

Mink Roll Into Town Bundle - First Impressions and Mini Review

Lately ads about Mink products have been popping into my favebook timeline. The reviews look so promising as most of them were raving about the good results, so I decided to try it out for myself.

I got the products from their shopee store, but I believe you can also purchase them through Facebook.
 

I got all three items on sale, and I think you'll save up a lot if you get the bundle, rather than the individual serums. I was just really interested with Peek-ini but when I saw the bundle on sale, I decided to get it.

What I Got:
  • Mink Peek-ini
  • Mink Bring Knee to Life
  • Mink Happy Nippy

Mink Peek-ini Bikini Inner Thigh Lightening Serum
Size: 15ml
Price: Php 249.00

Bikini Serum. Never apologize for showing off your cheeky side! Here to push you further is this powerful serum designed to even out any discoloration you’ve got down south!


Mink Bring Knee To Life Serum
Size: 15ml
Price: Php 249.00

Knee & Elbow Serum. Callingyour name to save you from dark elbows and knees is Bring Knee to Life! Its woke AF formula will give you the ultimate freedom to wear anything you want with oozing confidence.


Mink Happy Nippy Nipple Lightening Serum
Size: 15ml
Price: Php 249.00

Nipple Serum. If nipples could smile, then this serum would be the reason why. Puff out that chest knowing that the power of pink is with you!


The items were packaged securely so they all came in good condition. Bottle looks sturdy, and it is similar to those roll on lip and cheek tints. There is a faint scent which I guess has the same smell for all three items, but it doesnt bother me. Application is easy too! I've been using all three items for about a week now and so far I didnt experience any irritation or bad reaction. I'll post individual reviews once I've seen significant reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment