Google Search

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

REVIEW: By Wishtrend Sulfur 3% Clean Gel

Today I will be sharing another new product which I got from my Team Acney box from Wishtrend. I've had the opportunity to use it for about a week, more or less, so I am able to share my first impression and initial thoughts about the By Wishtrend Sulfur 3% Clean Gel. I've always loved By Wishtrend products, and this one is totally new to me. So let's see if this will become another favorite :)

Sulfur 3% Clean Gel is a hydrating gel that helps with preventing acne, unclogging pores, and controlling existing breakouts. The ingredient, Collodial Sulfur penetrates pores to dry out the skin surface to absorb excess oil and dries out dead skin cells to unclog pores. Also, for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it clears the pores of bacteria which can cause acne and prevents the development of new bacteria on the skin. This product also includes two hydrating ingredients Sodium Hyaluronate and Tocopherol to prevent dryness on the skin. Recommended to those who have acne-prone skin, oily skin.
What makes me excited to try out this product are the two active ingredients: Collodial Sulfur, a well-known ingredient effective in curing acne with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which is naturally drying on the skin however effectively extracts excessive oil and sebum from the pores; and Sodium Hyaluronate and Tocopherol, with its hydrating and moisturizing ingredients to prevent skin from dryness. Having acne prone skin makes me scared to try out new products however, the ingredients on this one seems promising and is specially suited to help those with acne prone skin so I am giving it a go.


Skin Types: Normal, Combination, Oily
Skin Concerns: Oiliness, Acne & Blemishes
Good For: Spot Treatment, Absorbs and dries out excess sebum or Sebum Control


INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sulfur, Acacia Senegal Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Denatonium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin


The packaging is pretty simple and is handy because it is housed in a 30g tube, which is small enough to fit your makeup pouch and carry with you if you're travelling.

PRODUCT CLAIMS
  • Sulfur 3%
  • Relief and smoothing
  • Weightless gel texture
I'm not sure why they call this a gel though because for me it doesn't look like a gel. It is somewhat similar to cream in consistency, however I will have to agree that it is really weightless because I can't even feel it on my face after I apply it. It also isn't sticky when applied.


HOW TO USE
  • Spot Treatment : Apply on spots by using cotton swabs at the last step of skincare.
  • Facial Care Cream : Spread thinly all throughout the face at the last step of skincare.
FIRST IMPRESSION
Aside from my excitement to try out this product, I was really hoping for a favorable result because this product was specially formulated for my skin type. Also, I am a fan of the brand itself so I had high hopes. I've used this product for a couple of days and so far the results are looking good! Although its still too early to say, but I a so happy with the result of using it for just a few days.

Here's a before and after photo of using this product. The one on the left shows my active pimple, all read and huge. I've applied this sulfur gel twice a day and the next morning, the pimple is smaller in size and appears less red too, as shown on the photo on the right side. Pretty amazing, don't you think? 


Overall, this product looks super promising for me. I am loving it and will definitely continue using it for my acne. If you'd like to purchase this product, its available on Wishtrend or you can buy it here or purchase it as part of the Team Acney box from Wishtrend.

UPDATE!!~
Hi guys! Just posting a quick photo update of how this pimple looks like today! As you can see, its only been 3 days I think and the pimple has completely flatten! Amazing, right? I am just so happy that it is no longer looking inflamed. It might leave a scar but that's nothing my trusted pimple scar remover can fix. I am really glad I was able to try out this product and it has now become one of my favorites.



2 comments:

  1. Victim of a BTC Scam? Contact Ultimate Hacker Jerry to recover your Lost Bitcoin.

    Have you ever been a victim of a scam? or have you Suffered a loss from a Fraudulent Ponzi Scheme? I implore you to Contact Ultimate Hacker Jerry, A Certified hacker and Lost Crypto Recovery Expert. I once fell victim to an online imposter who convinced me to invest in a phoney Cryptocurrency scheme by claiming to have made large profits from the plan. My Trezor wallet contained $219,100 in Crypto that I lost, I had been reporting to the Authorities tirelessly for a longtime without getting assistance before I finally got in touch with Ultimate Hacker Jerry. Fortunately after a serious conversation with Ultimate Hacker Jerry all my funds were recovered back.
    I recommend this Expert to any victim who has lost Crypto to any fake online Ponzi Scheme..

    Get in touch with ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY
    Through ; Mail (Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam. cz)
    WhatsAp, (+1,5/20,2827,15,1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through Daniel Meuli web recovery, Bitcoin scam victims can retrieve their money. I recommend Daniel Meuli Web Recovery to anyone who has fallen victim to a scam and has been looking for methods and techniques to recover their lost cryptocurrency or wallets. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery is a reliable cryptocurrency recovery firm that assists victims in recovering their stolen cryptocurrency and offers secure solutions to protect your wallets from online scammers. I must admit that I was deeply melancholy and had given up on life until these experts could restore my 3.5 BTC to my wallet. If you've lost your cryptocurrency and you are helpless about it, contact Daniel Meuli Web Recovery to get your money back. One key aspect that makes Daniel Meuli Web Recovery stand out is its focus on providing secure solutions to protect wallets from online scammers. It's not just about recovering lost funds; it's also about preventing future incidents and ensuring that clients' digital assets are safeguarded against potential threats. This proactive approach demonstrates their commitment to the long-term financial security of their clients. Furthermore, for individuals who have lost their cryptocurrency and are feeling helpless, reaching out to Daniel Meuli Web Recovery could be a turning point in their situation. The reassurance that they are legitimate for seeking help and recovering lost funds can provide much-needed relief and a sense of empowerment. Daniel Meuli Web Recovery as a reliable cryptocurrency recovery firm is certainly well-founded. Their ability to assist scam victims in recovering stolen cryptocurrency, their focus on providing secure solutions, and their commitment to supporting clients through challenging situations make them a valuable resource for individuals navigating the complex world of digital currencies. If you or someone you know has fallen victim to a cryptocurrency scam, contacting Daniel Meuli Web Recovery could be the first step towards reclaiming lost funds and regaining peace of mind.

    Email: Danielmeuliweberecovery AT email . com
    Viber: +39 351 2013528

    ReplyDelete