Google Search

Friday, September 16, 2011

Aido Classic Make-up Kit; Eyeshadow and Blusher Swatches

I was looking through my mother's stuff when I found this black case somewhere. Its got a very nice design, and the label read Aido Classic make-up Kit. To be honest, I've never heard of this brand, though its manufactured locally here in the Philippines. I guess this is an old brand or something coz I didn't find that much information on the internet too.


The brand is hard to read, but it says Aido Classic Make-up Kit

Back printing, its a local product =)

When I opened it, I was shocked. I totally forgot that this is a kit, thus it has a blusher and eyeshadow. The kit also contained two brushes, one for the blush and the other for the eyeshadow. Its got a pretty decent mirror too, which is big enough to look at when applying make-up.


Blusher on the left, Eyeshadows on the right

For blush-on...


7 eyeshadow colors =)

I also took shots of each colors so that you can have a look at each individual shade. You can check them out below. There was no names for the shades, so I might just describe them as to how I see them haha.

I think this is coral-ish, or maybe orange?

This one is a pink shade, but somehow it comes out as a soft red. This is my favorite one.

Violet, White, Yellow

Light Brown, Dark Brown, Marroon (?), Black

With flash

I also made some swatches on my hand to see how they would appear when applied.

Swatches for the blusher


All 7 colors of the eyeshadow




Overall, I like all the colors. For me its a nice make-up kit because it has both blusher and eyeshadow. I think this one is a cheap product which could have been discontinued. But I am glad I found this one because I really love the case and the mirror =)

4 comments:

  1. definitely a good find. i love coming across treasures like this in my house

    xo
    angie
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats's one funky set of make-up - jealous!! Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks :) i also like how it comes as a blusher and eyeshadow in one

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha you're right. its always good to find things in an unexpected way. comes as a surprise ^_^

    ReplyDelete