Google Search

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

I have only heard of Marc Jacobs in the fashion scene, and so I was surprised to receive these perfumes with their label.


White, Red, Light Blue, Light Green

The set I got was called Daisy by Marc Jacobs. It contains four bottles of perfumes with color coding, and the bottle covers are very cute :3 They are flower petals in shape, hmmm maybe because of the name Daisy? Lol




I am really in love with the cute packaging of these perfumes. When I finish all the bottles, I will definitely keep them for design purposes! As for the scent, I love it too. Its just of the right "scent", not too strong in my opinion.


The boxes/stand are also very nice and has got the same color.



Cute petal inspired bottle cover <3









Gotta love these perfumes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment