Google Search

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Recent Purchases

Hello wonderful people ^_^. It's been a while since I last posted something beauty related~ Anyways now I'm back to some beauty blogging, and I'm gonna blog about my recent purchases, mostly August and September. There's not much as I dont really splurge on stuffs I know I wont be using that much. Although I must admit I'm a sucker for cute things, especially when it looks so pretty but nah, I don't let it get over me, thus saving me a few $$$ hahaha. Okay so this would be my second "haul blog post", and I kinda missed doing it. So here goes the photo spam (and by that i really mean it, heavy spammmmm).

Just a few stuffs from here and there ^^

Belo Essentials Pore Refining Whitening Toner


Ponds White Beauty Gentle Exfoliating Facial Foam

Maybelline New York Foundation (I forgot the shade though)


MAC Lipstick in very light pink


Estee Lauder Pencil Eye Liner in Black and Brown

Estee Lauder Artist's Eyeliner Pencil, Black


Estee Lauder Artist's Eye Pencil, Brown


Maybelline New York Volum' Express Mascara






MAC Mineralize Loud Lash Mascara



And thats the end :) If you want me to review any of these, please feel free to let me know. I have already started using a few of these stuffs and I'm going to post some reviews of what I got. Hope you enjoyed reading today's post :)

3 comments:

  1. Great buys:)

    weststreetglamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! nakita ko na :P so how was ur maybelline? i have not tried mine yet, ill be able to try it saturday pa, coz im home the whole week :))
    i thought the Ponds were Garnier, the packaging so similar, does that Ponds have lemon? or kalamansi? :)
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete