Google Search

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chic Nail Polish Haul

I totally told myself no more buying of nail polishes until I have finished all that I have (which I doubt I can do, haha), so I was totally happy when my cousin bought these nail polishes x_^. Hehe I didn't actually buy it lol so I think its okay ;P I just can't get enough of nail polishes, especially if I see a shade I really like, I will buy it without thinking twice (is it bad?). But on the other hand, I only buy something that is cheap,


4 bottles

I actually forgot the names of these shades, so I'll just have to describe them the best that I can. Okay so first is this glitter nail polish with stars. It looks somewhat blue form the bottle, maybe because of the color of the glitters inside but in reality I think its just a colorless nail polish. And yes, the stars are pretty adorable ^_^



This nail polish is a light pink shade, and I don't like it because its too "wet" in my opinion making it sheer. It took me three coats just to make the color show, and its still not enough. I just stopped on the 3rd coat because I don't want to overdo it. Although the shade is pretty, but the consistency is what disappointed me.



I really don't wear this shades because for me they are a bit dull and boring, but this red glittery nail polish is actually very pretty in my opinion. I just applied one coat on my nails and its already done! Pretty amazing huh? I also like how it appears to be shiny and glittery, just so nice.



Chic Nail Polish

Nail Swatch, one on each nail because I can't be bothered to do all :P

3 comments:

  1. Hi... I thing we have the same problem. I'm a nail polish hoarder too. Hahaha. Too bad for my pocket coz I'm hoarding branded polishes too. I really suck. Hehehe. Anyway, that glittery yed nail polish looks like China Glaze Red Pumps. :)

    BTW, I followed your blog. Would you mind to follow back? TY!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know how it feels when you see something and you just cant say NO to it lol.

    Thanks for following, will def follow you now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love the glitter nail polish! Can I have it? XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete