Google Search

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blink 182 - After Midnight [Music Video + Lyrics]

Its almost 3:00 AM now and I still can't fall asleep. I've been listening to Blink 182's  new song entitled After Midnight. So might as well share the music to you guys :) Yeah I know how this could be a little off my usual posts but the song is just so beautiful I feel like sharing it haha. 


In case you didn't know, Blink 182 has long disbanded, so you can just imagine the smile on my face upon knowing that they are together again (at least for now) and will be releasing a new album soon. From a huge fan's perspective, this is just so freaking awesome ^_^ Really I can't wait for the album to be released. But for the mean time, here's their studio version of the song After Midnight. I hope you'll love it as much as I do <3

Blink 182 - After Midnight 


i can’t get my feet up off the edge, i kinda like the little rush you get
when you’re standing close to death and you’re driving me crazy
hold on as we crash into the earth
a bit of pain will help you suffer when you’re hurt, for real
when you’re driving me crazy
from your lips, the word’s a robbery. do you grin inside? you’re killing me
all along we talked of forever, i kinda think that we won’t get better
it’s the longest start, the end’s not too far away. did you know? i’m here to stay
we’ll stagger home after midnight, sleep on and off in the stairwell
we’ll fall apart on the weekend, these nights go on and on and on
i can’t get your voice out of my head; all i can hear are many echoes 
of the darkest words you said. well, you’re driving me crazy
i can’t find the best in all of this but i’m always looking out for you
cause you’re the one i miss; you were driving me crazy
from your lips, the word’s a robbery do you grin inside? you’re killing me
all along we talked of forever, i kinda think that we won’t get better
it’s the longest start, the end’s not too far away did you know? i’m here to stay
we’ll stagger home after midnight, sleep on and off in the stairwell
we’ll fall apart on the weekend. these nights go on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment