Google Search

Friday, September 30, 2011

What my Nails Need

Today is the last day of September. Although I have been blogging but I have seem to missed out on something, doing my nails :( I haven't been able to do some nail art and NOTDs mainly because I have been looking for stuffs to use and inspirations. 

I search through Born Pretty Store for nail art related items and true enough, I found a lot which I could definitely use. Here are the items that I found, ad I'm going to share them. If you want to purchase them, just click on the link and you'll be redirected to the site where you can purchase them =)











Seriously, these products are super affordable, and what makes it even better is that you can purchase this at no additional charge because Born Pretty Store offers free shipping! Yay, I still have credits on my account there and I might use it to purchase these stuffs ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment