Google Search

Monday, April 19, 2021

Faux Pearl Drop Earrings from SHEIN

Two weeks ago my parcel from Shein has arrived, and I am so excited to see the items I have ordered. I have placed an order for 7 items which includes some clothes and accessories. Today I'll be sharing this super pretty and dainty Faux Pearl Drop Earrings from Shein


I got this for only Php 34.00, which is roughly about $0.70! I have tried it on and its so easy to put on, plus it really looks so pretty when worn.

Price: ₱34
Measurement: Eardrop Height 5.5cm, Eardrop Width 1.3cm
Details: Pearls
Metal Color: Gold
Material: Pearls
Color: Gold
Type: Dangle
Style: Glamorous

This is a cropped view of the earrings, but you can see that it looks so pretty. This would be perfect with any occasion and any outfit, specially with dainty dresses and office looks. Although I can't really wear it right now since I am just at home, but I am looking forward to wearing this soon.

Because of how pretty this looks like, I will be ordering more accessories from Shein! They have a lot of different earrings and other accessories and the prices are relatively cheap too! Plus, they have lots of discount vouchers available and free shipping on some days also.

No comments:

Post a Comment