Google Search

Monday, April 5, 2021

Thai Beauty Products Haul

Finally my Thai Beauty products have arrived from Shopee! I was really looking forward to these items as I love Thai products specially their make-ups and I know that their whitening and other beauty products are really effective. Today I'll show what I've ordered so far and reviews will follow, if I don't get lazy haha.


First are the whitening soaps that I ordered. I got one from different brands, two of which I am not familiar with but we'll see if it works. 

This Snail White x10 Whitening Soap was something I've already seen years back, when Thai beauty products started to become popular in the Philippines. I've also seen this being sold around Bangkok when I went there, but just didn't pay attention to it but now I wanted to try and see if it works.

Next is this Vitamin E Whitening Soap x10 Plus, which I am not familiar with, but I've seen those facial foam and creams that says Vitamin E, and I guess they must be from the same brand. This product has good reviews so I figured I might as well try it.

I also bought a piece of the Hya Whitening Body Soap as there were lots of good reviews with this particular brand. There's also a lotion and a serum from this brand but I wanted to try the soap first.

Now this was a cult favorite years back! This Gel Hut Mun White Blackhead/Whitehead Remover is really really effective and I would bet my life on it. You just have to be careful where you buy it because there are a lot of fakes and the fake one could be just glue but the original one really removes annoying stuff on the face.

I didn't want to get a serum but this was on sale, and the brand is trusted because it has a lot of positive reviews online so I included this Precious Skin Vitamin E & Peach Brightening Serum. Its small but the packaging is really cute.

Last item would be this Dr. Yanhee set. I've read that Thailand doesn't have or isn't a fan of rejuvenating sets so this isn't really a rejuvenating set but its a whitening set, whatever its called. It has two other variants, anti melasma and anti acne but since I am really determined to get fair and even skin, I got the whitening set instead haha.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

And that's it! I'll post reviews soon if I get the chance. Also, if you'd like to buy these items, I've posted the links where you can directly buy them from Shopee. I wasn't in any way compensated to post this, but I am blogging about my orders as I am really really excited to try these items. All products shown are purchased using my own money :) So if you do get a chance to place an order from any of the links I've put here, please leave the shop good reviews and tell them you saw their items from my blog :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment