Google Search

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Be my 200th follower, please?

I woke up today to see something that made me smile this big ^_____________________^

Haha. I am now on 199 followers. THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I am so happy to have such number of followers on my random blog. But its not just about the followers that I am most happy of, it is in meeting all of you and getting the chance to talk to people from all around the world.

Anyways, Id just like to say that I am so happy that many have joined my BH Cosmetics Giveaway. It will soon end on the 10th of December, so please join :)

And also, would you take a small fraction of your time in participating in my Color Lens World Circle Lens Giveaway? Nobody has entered yet.. But I hope there will be a lot of entrants and it will be as successful as my other giveaways. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment