Google Search

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrap Around Wrist Watch

I have never been fond of watches. In my years of existence, I could only remember having one watch that I loved so dearly. And that was like 8 years ago? I really liked that watch that even though its already dirty, ugly and damaged I still keep it. It stopped working after 2 years and after that, I have never bought a replacement until now.I dont know why but there's just something about my cute piggy watch that made me love it so much, even buying a replacement now took me a lot of time because I really dont want to replace it. But then I did, I finally did. Got this from Wholesale-dress.net :)

Hello ^_^

It isnt much, but I really like it. Its a wrap like bracelet, but of course with a watch. There were actually a lo of colors available like my favorite pink and purple and black, but something told me to get it in red instead.


The strap is pretty longer than the usual watches because it must be wrapped around the wrist. Too bad it can only be wrapped once (or is it two times?) but naah, nevermind ;)


Here's how it looks at the back of my wrist. Pretty much like a wrap bracelet, something which I have been wanting for so long.



The only thing I dislike about it is that it only has 4 signs, which makes it hard for me t tell the exact time. But its not that much of a problem because I can always look at my mobile phone for the exact time hehe.


And now to nd this post with some shots of my watch on my wrist :P


1 comment: