Google Search

Monday, November 7, 2011

These Roses Died Three Days Since...

 
I was looking at my black nails today and find them beautiful but too plain, so I decided to do some nail art. My inspiration for this was the song Seven Roses by Chicosci. Although its supposed to be black roses, but since I only have red and yellow flowers so I just chose red. I think it still suits the song because of the black background :)




The design is just simple and common, flowers and rhinestones. Its chic in my opinion but at the same time cool or Gothic or blah, which is my style.
Products Used:
Base - Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Ebony Hates Chris || Read related post HERE ||
Rhinestones - from Born Pretty Store || Buy HERE || Read related post HERE ||
Flowers - local store || Read related post HERE ||

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your nails!!!! They are so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanyabell: Thanks :) I really enjoy doing my nails. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. black roses died, we say goodbye.. haha! your nails are way too cool, i hope that you're also a vampire (chicosci fan) because i am one of them. its great to apply the music or genre into our daily lives, it will inspire us a lot! hope that we can communicate a lot.. chow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just read your feedback and i appreciate it a lot, can you do me a favor? can you add me to your blogroll so that i can easily find you.. :D

    ReplyDelete