Google Search

Friday, November 11, 2011

November Wish List {Beauty Products Edition}

Its almost Christmas, so I am now in the process of listing stuffs that I want to get. Though I am totally broke, it doesn't hurt to have a few things from time to time. And though this is just purely a list of what items I want to have, I really want to have all the items in my November Wish List Beauty Products Edition :)



Garnier Light Milky Lightening Dew - I have read good reviews about this product so I really wanted to try it too. Plus, I dont have a toner right now that I really want so it might be good to try other products.








Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleanser - I first had a glimpse of Etude House in SM Cebu and I was shocked at how expensive their items are. And from them on I vowed never to go inside just so I wouldn't be tempted. But then seeing bloggers blog about this product so many times I decided to give it a try. And now I couldn't wait till I get the chance to go to Etude House this weekend to buy it since its very cheap only (well, at least i can afford to lose a few $$$) haha.



Dolly Wink Eyeliner - I know this is a must have for every girl. Dolly Wink is a necessity, and I feel like I'm the only one who doesnt have it lol. Its quite expensive and I cant splurge on one single item for that price. And even though I know I can find a good deal on ebay, I'm still thinking about it. Hmmm.







Liole BB Cream - I haven't had much luck with BB creams, except for the Missha ones. Im going to put the blame on our country's hot climate. But seeing this again on most korean youtube gurus, I have decided that I wanted to try this one too.







Tony Moly Lip Tint - Im not really sure how this is going to be used, but I have also decided I am going to get this. Haha I was mainly influenced by a photo of this with Geum Jan Di as the endorser. It says she used this in her kdrama Boys Over Flowers, so yeah Im gonna buy it too :P




That's all for now I think. I have to remember I am broke, so I should not wish for too much if I know I cant buy it. It might just break my heart. Haha. But I'll continue to update this post if I find something again that I want to share =)

1 comment:

  1. I also want the cleanser and bb cream! Good luck getting these dear ^^

    ReplyDelete