Google Search

Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Purchases

Time flies by so fast, and its almost December. In a few days its going to be my birthday. Hoho I'm going to be a year older again. Boo! Anyways, here are a few of my recent purchases for the month of November. There are only a few items as I am really really saving my money for a brand new phone which I hope to purchase soon. Good thing my mother paid for some of the items, but she says it will be her birthday gift to me already. Tsss. Hate it lols.


As you can see on the photo, I got myself a new pair of skinny jeans. I love the design on this jeans because its got some rips on them, which I like to call "cool". Another thing that I love about this skinny jeans is that its actually super long, longer than me. I never thought I'd find a pants that would be longer than me, usually they are shorter or just long enough to barely cover my feet and I hate it so. Good thing I finally found one. I also bought a pair of shorts, I think this style is the trend of today. Its also got some rips on both sides, and I find it cool too :)


And then I also got something from Etude House, a facial cleanser called Happy Teatime Lemon Tea Cleansing Foam. I have been on the lookout for this, and though I originally wanted the Green Tea variant, they only have this on stock so I just bought it. It retails at $3.37 (Php148.00). I plan to go back to Etude House and buy something else :D

I also got me a pack of baby wipes. I bought them because I wanted to wipe the dirt off my feet, but I find the packaging too cute :3 Of course who would say Hello Kitty is not adorable? Its got a pretty pink packaging, me likey <3


And of course one of my necessities, nail stuffs. Harhar. I bought a bottle of sparkling nail polish which got lots of glitters on it. Then I also got a bottle of clear nail polish, and a pack of nail stickers. These are super duper cheap so I really didn't mind splurging. Mind you, these 3 items cost me less than a dollar :P



There you go. I might not go into spending my own personal money in the next few weeks to come because I am getting a new phone. I am still undecided though as to what to buy, but I want an android phone. I am now off to sleep, good morning guys :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the jeans and shorts look cool too, and the nail stuff are so cute ^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those shorts!!! They are SO cute and such a great color!!!

    ReplyDelete