Google Search

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another Watsons Buy

The other day I was strolling around the mall looking for food to take home and I pass by Forever21's boutique. I didn't bother to take a peek because I know my wallet will die lol. So yeah, I took a detour and ended up in Watsons instead. And since I really wanted to try that Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm, I decided to go inside and look for it. Maybelline's counter was filled with girls looking for this and that so I went to have a look at Revlon. When I came back the evil ones are still there, blocking my way so I cant see what's on the counter. So I just asked the girl on the counter if they have it, and she said they are out of stock. Tsss I really wanted to try it but its always out of stock.

Bad luck :| So I again wandered around and went to the Face stall and looked for facial washes, masks, toners, etc that I can try. I have been standing there for like minutes and manage to pick up only two items haha. Take a look at what I bought :p


Although I am loving my St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Etude House Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam, I am still on the quest of finding the so called "Holy Grail" facial wash, so I picked up Clean and Clear's Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser. It was priced at $1.89 for a 50g tube, something I can easily afford :p  And next to it were toners, so I also had a look and found Celeteque's Acne Solutions Oil Control Toner. I am thinking that this might work best with the the Clean and Clear facial wash so I grabbed it too. I think this small bottle cost only $1.75 :)


According to the label, this facial wash is oil free and won't clog your pores, so I am just hoping for the best. My face is really oily, especially with our super efin hot weather, so I really need something to make my face look normal haha.



I have read good stuffs about Celeteque So I really have high hopes for this toner. Although I am not really expecting for it to be able to control the oil on my face, at least I am expecting to see results like cleaner pores and fresher face. Its an oil control toner so it better do its job, else I'll burn this bottle lol.


It's got chamomile and aloe vera, hmm I wonder how good those stuffs can be? Better google it to know.



I am already starting to use this two products this week, and I hope that they work out perfectly as a combo. I am really loving Clean and Clear's Facial Wash because it smells so nice :)

P.S. If in case you are wondering as to why my photos have this resolution, I am only using my phone's camera because my mother has the cam. So that would explain the not so nice resolution of the photos, but hey I think its pretty decent. Also, I already bought a new cellphone and I am quite happy with it. Been downloading apps especially for photo effects haha lol. Do you know any good apps for free that I can play with? I love taking photos and adding stuffs so it would really be nice if there are some sort of photo editing apps out there. Thanks :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi I really like ur blog it would mean a lot if you could check mine out and if ur interested in following each other let me know of follow me and ill follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I acutally love watsons so much :D
    I know quite a lot of photo apps but it depends on what type of phone you have >w<

    Love from your new follower~

    ReplyDelete
  3. khloegold: thanks khloe :) im glad you like my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoyo: I love Watsons too. so many nice things to buy there :p

    I have an android phone, any suggestions?

    And thanks for following btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at "the evil ones" :)) yuh it happens to me too sometimes when im trying to look for things and the mean girls are just on the way ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aMz88: hahaha sucks right? and you cant even get in the way because there are just so many of them and you are only one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never had much luck with Clean and Clear products. Hopefully that cleanser will do what it is supposed to for you.

    The best I've ever tried as far as pore clearing is Neutrogena's Complete Acne Therapy System. I've never had a scrub leave my skin feeling as smooth as porcelain and totally kill all of my blackheads. If you get a chance, you should check it out if you can find it. It's only about $20 USD.

    ReplyDelete