Google Search

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Latest Purchase :)

I think Ive mentioned already that one of my latest passion these days is fashion and beauty products. Yes, you got that right. I am currently interested with make ups and beauty tips. Haha I know its hard to believe but I guess you'll have to deal with that :p

Even though I am already starting to purchase beauty products like mascaras and eyeliners, I am still very strict with my budget. I am super broke so as much as possible I'll buy only what I need, but if I cant help it then I should buy only those that I can afford at the moment. Anyways, here are a few of my recent purchases. Im not into brands, what's important for me is the effect and the result of the product :)

The red one is a Liquid Eyeliner and the blue one is a Mascara while the small bottle is a perfume. I also bought a white pencil eyeliner and the most recent purchase is the 2in1 Mascara and lengthening, the one with black and white ends.

 I'm not so sure of the brand of this Liquid Eyeliner, but it says its from China :P

 This is not a purchase actually, but its a freebie or a giveaway from SM.

 My first ever eye liner pencil. Its white ;P

This is not a purchase also, haha. Its a perfume from Juicy Couture. Haven't used it yet but I love the smell.

So thats it. Ill post photos and blog updates soon when I get to try and use these products :)

P.S. I have already tried using the 2in1 Mascara and Lengthening. I blogged about it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment