Google Search

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Technopreneurship Product Defense

Today is actually my birthday, and the last day for the exams. Yay~ I wish it would be vacation time for me but sadly it won't be. I have a lot of school work to do, not to mention my thesis :(

Today I’ll be doing my product defense for Technopreneurship and I had to wear something business like or casual. I dont have any idea how a business attire would look like so opted for something that I am comfortable with, thus this outfit :)



The hair accessory was not an original plan, but when I saw them on a store I knew I have to have them :D


*sorry for the not so good quality of the photos..

P.S. If you are wondering what product I presented, its called the ADAPTIVE KEYBOARD :) You can find it on google

No comments:

Post a Comment