Google Search

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Which Lenovo IdeaPad laptop are you?



The world has gone 3D, and the best way to experience it at home would be by enjoying a nice movie with a cup of tea at your own room, lying comfortably in your bed with a Lenovo IdeaPad Y560D. With its 15.6" screen, you will surely enjoy watching movies with it. Its also very light in weight, so you won't be carrying that much everywhere you go.

I am a very outgoing person. I love to capture and record all my activities in a day. So having a laptop with me anytime anywhere would be very convenient. I also love watching movies, playing games and editing photos, not to mention surfing the internet and blogging. So if I were asked to describe which Lenovo IdeaPad would best describe me, I'd say it will be the Lenovo IdeaPad Y560D because its got everything I need to keep me going :)

This is my official entry to this contest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment