Google Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Vacation, Time to rest :)

Last night at about 10PM, we had to leave Cebu for Ormoc and Tacloban. We will be attending my father's Christmas Party. Although I don't want to go, my mother forced me to, so I was left with no choice. The boat arrived at the port of Ormoc City at about 3AM and I was still so sleepy because I was not able to sleep well because of my evil little sister :P

My father fetched us at the port and drove us back to the hotel where he stayed for the night while waiting for us. Here are a few snap shots of us on the car, heading to the hotel.

 This is my little sister, the evil kid haha

 My sister again, and my mother in the front seat.

The fat kid, my younger brother :))

I will be blogging and posting photos about the 2 days and 2 nights that I spent in Ormoc and Tacloban later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment